Back to normal


Hello, I'm back.

I was in Vancouver on business last week and then in Ottawa to watch my daughter play in the Canadian university national women's hockey championship. (Her team won! )

Weather made transportation difficult in recent days all over the Great Lakes area. Ottawa received more than 50 centimetres over two days. Snow tires were absolutely necessary for getting around and I'm very thankful my wife had them installed on her vehicle and also packed a shovel in the trunk. Both were indispensable.

Anyway, I'm happy to be home. I brought some sketches with me.
The one above shows a section of downtown Vancouver. It's a view from the Fairmont Vancouver Hotel looking North-West. The street is Alberni street. One block over is Robson, a popular street with boutiques, restaurants and bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment