Summer in the city

Since I was talking about Seattle Sketcher the other day, I thought I should not let the summer end without posting one of my own urban sketches.

I drew this in August while waiting for a pizza (? - random detail, sorry). The view is of a condominium building with shops and services on the ground floor.

"The Summit," as it's known, is in the King Street - Bathurst area, which is a beehive of activity due to its central location. See this.

"Pure and Simple" offers skin care and spa treatments. To the left of this drawing is a grocery store. To the right, a Mexican restaurant.

Above the pizza place on this side of the street is a wide office tower that hosts a television network devoted to business issues (BNN), dental offices and other commercial interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment