Hi!

Thanks for checking the blog. I've been super busy lately but I hope to resume posting soon.

I would like to give you a good reason for visiting this space. Every person's time is valuable.

As I look back on my posts over the last year, I notice I've wandered over a wide but unfocused terrain. Let me know what you prefer seeing on this blog. These are the things I tend to write about: my perspective on news stories, travel notes, reflections on life, and odd or quirky things in our world. I've also been posting some rudimentary sketches.

If you have a minute, why don't you post a comment at the bottom here? Just click on the link. The template lets you choose to be anonymous, if you like.

I can also continue keeping the blog somewhat eclectic. Roaming on the range can be fun, too.

Thanks,
Renato.

No comments:

Post a Comment