A moment for some comedy

Before heading west, I thought I'd share a couple of quotes from some famous comedians and humorists...

George Carlin:
"Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."

George Schulz, writing as Charlie Brown:
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "

Mark Twain:
"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished by how much he'd learned in seven years."

Woody Allen:
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."

Rodney Dangerfield:
"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her."


--------------------------------------------------------
The quotes are from the comedy-zone.net and from brainy.quote.com.
The smiley in the corner is from the public domain site: pdclipart.org

No comments:

Post a Comment