Are you a workaholic?


It was 7:15 PM tonight and I was still at my desk, fretting about my projects, trying to do two things at once and not thinking very clearly.

As I packed up, turned off the light and went to the car, I asked myself: am I addicted to work, unable to break free, a workaholic?

Here are some signs that could indicate you may have workaholic tendencies.

Is work the only thing you like talking about? Do you neglect your family for work? Have they given up expecting you on time? Are you a perfectionist, never satisfied with the outcome of a task or project? Do you fuss over every little detail? Do you take work with you on vacation?

Hmmm...

For more information see: You Might Be a Workaholic If...
Also try Workaholics-Anonymous

-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment